Electric guitar for Snow Angel. In progress.

The other day I quickly and excitedly tracked out the song with acoustic, electric, bass, and vocals on top of the drums I finished a few weeks ago (this was the first song I finished the drums for), just to see if everything was working. It kind of was.

Which isn't good enough, so I've been negotiating and reworking the parts. For this one I really want to feel a solid core (bass, drums, guitars) before pulling in strings, percussion, harmonies. The good news is, I'm knocking on the door, hoping to finish the electric guitar tonight. I'll let you know how it goes in a few hours.